twitter

Monday 24 February 2014

Well, I'm at my first book signing and so I suppose 'Someday Maybe' is off the starting line, though so far no one has come near my table in the window.  The librarians have been extremely kind and have provided me with an excellent spot and a lovely cup of coffee, but there seem to be very few people in the library today. Half term, perhaps?  Most of those who are coming in are mums with small toddlers, looking for DVDs or going upstairs to hunt for picture books. Several passers by have stopped to study the poster in the window and the big 'A' Board advertising my event, but  then they have all - well, passed by - afterwards, up or down the street.

Oops! Look out! One of them is coming in. She looks like a nice lady and she is definitely coming over here. She has picked up a book. Quick. "Hello!"
 

 
 

Another woman is coming. We have lift-off! Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment